The Chamber exists to grow business and build community, and the Chamber Ambassadors demonstrate and communicate those values to our members. The Ambassadors are often a liaison between the Chamber and both existing and potential members. These individuals are volunteers who continually strive to improve the level of personal customer service Chamber members receive.
Ambassadors serve in many ways, such as:
- Offering ribbon cuttings and anniversary celebrations for members – contact the Chair to inquire
- Through periodic visits and phone calls to new, prospective and existing members
- Helping members recognize and utilize the value of their membership
- Connecting in our community to help the Chamber better understand members’ business needs and to design services to meet those needs
- Providing volunteer support at events
Chamber Ambassadors play a vital role in communicating with members about the value of community investment through their chamber and in supporting the business community. If you’re interested in serving your community in this manner, please fill out an application to be considered or contact the Ambassador Committee Chair.