CANDIDATE 101 – Political Candidate Training Event
March 23, 2018: 9AM – 5PM
Upon completion of this training session, you’ll be able to:
- Assess whether you possess the basic traits necessary to run for office
- Relay in 30 seconds why you are running for office
- Describe the elements necessary for developing a campaign plan and begin the planning process
- Discuss research needs based on your target audience and your budget estimates
- Based on your individual campaign’s strengths, plan for the fundraising methods that can prove most effective and lucrative
- Determine the best methods for contacting your constituents, based on voter demographics and budget
- Analyze the electronic campaign options available and determine which, if any, will prove most effective for your outreach
- Assess the multiple avenues to approach a GOTV plan and determine which elements would be useful to your campaign planning
View the flyer – click here.
Presented by National Association of Realtors and Cornerstone Solutions.