Request A Call Back
Member-Only Benefit Programs and Discounts
FUSE (Formerly TCYP)
Leadership Grand Traverse
Leadership & Staff
Work For The Chamber
Member News Releases
Visiting The Area
Request a Meeting Room
Community Job Postings
Peek Outside with Our Bayfront Cam
Apply To Be An Ambassador
Ambassador Program Application:
Ambassador Program Mission
The Mission of the Traverse City Area Chamber Ambassadors is to demonstrate to our members that the Chamber exists to grow business and build community. Ambassadors serve as a liaison between the Chamber and its members, and continually strive to improve the level of personal customer service Chamber members receive. Through periodic visits and phone calls to new, prospective, and existing members, Ambassadors assist members in fully recognizing the value of membership. Ambassadors further assist the Chamber in gaining a better understanding of members' business needs and in developing services to meet those needs.
1. Company must be a member in good standing of the TCACC.
Please list three leadership skills or traits you possess and explain how these can help advance the mission of the Ambassador Program:
List three reasons for wanting to serve as an Ambassador:
List all community/non-business organizations in which you are involved:
What percentage of your weekly work schedule is spent in sales activities?
As a member of the Ambassador Program, I understand that I am committing to:
• Assist the chamber in continued success through member retention visits, calls and other projects,
• Attend the monthly Ambassador meetings held on the third Thursday of each month,
• Maintaining a professional appearance and attitude when representing the chamber,
• Keep proprietary information confidential,
• Volunteer time to help at various Chamber events,
• Being knowledgeable about the Chamber in areas of member benefits, services, events, programs and the business community,
• Spend 15+ hours/month on Chamber Ambassador program activities,
• Accept that I may be asked to step down from the Ambassador Program if I am unable to fulfill my responsibilities and meet the required performance and attendance expectations.
Upon reading and understanding the information pertaining to the Ambassador Program and the responsibilities associated with being an Ambassador, I hereby submit my application for consideration to the Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce’s Membership Steering Committee. I understand there is a selection process and that I will be interviewed prior to acceptance to the Ambassador Program. Finally, by clicking "I AGREE" below, you are confirming that you have fully informed your direct supervisor (if applicable) of the scope and duration of this commitment and have their complete support.
Need assistance with this form?