This event is made possible by Priority Health.
You’ve applied – now what?
The first step would be to mark your calendars for the following dates:
- You will receive an email with Candidates Showcase Orientation information.
- April 9 5:00 – 7:00pm Candidate’s Showcase – Hagerty Center – If you are applying – you are automatically registered for the Candidates Showcase. This event is mandatory for all applicants.
- April 11 – Top 10 are selected and announced
- May 14 Judges Site Visits with the Top 10
- May 15 Judges Site Visits with the Top 10
- May 16 Judges Site Visits with the Top 10
- May 7 7:30 – 9:30am Meet the Top 10 Breakfast – Hagerty Center | Click here to register.
- May 29 4:30 – 6:30pm Awards Celebration – Hagerty Center | Click here to register.
The next step would be to register for all of Small Business Celebration events, then prepare for the Candidates Showcase.
Here are some details about the showcase:
- Orientation is April 1 from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. at the Chamber
- Candidates Showcase April 9 5:00– 7:00 p.m. at NMC’s Hagerty Center.
- Set up during the day (starting at 2 p.m.) staff available during this time
- One large room
- Tables away from walls, promote flow
- Tables are 30”(2 ½ ft) in diameter and 42” tall (3 ½ ft)
- Floor to ceiling, max height – 11 feet or 7 ½ feet from table.
- No boxes under your table
- No power or data
Here are some examples:
Your footprint working space is 2 ½ feet in diameter and you can use the table or create your own display.
Please do not hesitate to contact Andi Wagenschutz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-995-7101 if you have any questions.
See you at Orientation!
Andi Wagenschutz | Event & Program Coordinator
Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce
202 E. Grandview Parkway
Traverse City, MI 49684