This event is made possible by
You’ve applied – now what?
The first step would be to mark your calendars for the following dates:
- March 17 3-4 p.m. Candidates Showcase Orientation (this is not mandatory) – Click here to register.
- March 25 – Candidate’s Showcase – Hagerty Center – 5:00 – 7:00pm If you are applying – you are automatically registered for the Candidates Showcase. This event is mandatory for all applicants. You will need to have your display ready no later than 4pm.
- April 8 – Top 10 are selected and announced
- April 22 Judges Site Visits with the Top 10
- April 23 Judges Site Visits with the Top 10
- April 24 Judges Site Visits with the Top 10
- May 5 7:30 – 9:30am Meet the Top 10 Breakfast – Hagerty Center | Click here to register.
- May 28 4:30 – 6:30pm Awards Celebration – Hagerty Center | Click here to register.
The next step would be to register for all of Small Business Celebration events, then prepare for the Candidates Showcase.
Here are some details about the showcase:
- Candidates Showcase March 25 – 5:00– 7:00 p.m. at NMC’s Hagerty Center.
- Set up during the day (starting at 2 p.m.) staff available during this time
- One large room
- Tables away from walls, promote flow
- Tables are 30”(2 ½ ft) in diameter and 42” tall (3 ½ ft)
- Floor to ceiling, max height – 11 feet or 7 ½ feet from table.
- No boxes under your table
- No power or data
Here are some examples:
Your footprint working space is 2 ½ feet in diameter and you can use the table or create your own display.
Please do not hesitate to contact Andi Wagenschutz at email@example.com or 231-995-7101 if you have any questions.
Andi Wagenschutz | Event & Program Coordinator
Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce
202 E. Grandview Parkway
Traverse City, MI 49684