Traverse City, MI –Traverse City’s premier provider of physical therapy is now even better. Excel Rehabilitation Services has joined ATI Physical Therapy, a nationally-recognized provider of outpatient rehabilitation services. Excel’s Traverse City West, Traverse City East and Suttons Bay clinics will be transitioning to the ATI name over the next several months.
“We’re thrilled to welcome the MRS team to ATI. MRS is the number one choice for physical therapy in Michigan,” said Brent Mack, Chief Clinical Operations Officer, ATI Physical Therapy. “With the support and resources of ATI, these clinics will continue to thrive and positively impact the lives of more individuals in Michigan.”
Patients can expect many of the same friendly faces. Excel’s staff members, including members of the management team, are joining ATI. ATI has also acquired Excel’s partner company Michigan Rehabilitation Specialists (MRS).
“Along with MRS, Excel was already the most effective physical therapy provider in Michigan. Now with ATI at our side, we have leaped ahead to where we wanted to be five years from now. I couldn’t be more excited about the new opportunities we have for our patients,” said Roger Goble, Co-founder of Excel Rehabilitation Services and Partner, ATI Physical Therapy.
ATI Physical Therapy specializes in physical therapy, work conditioning/hardening, hand therapy, aquatic therapy, sports medicine, and women’s health. With corporate offices in Bolingbrook, Illinois, ATI operates over 250 clinics in eight states: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
“As an Occupational Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist I have a passion for Upper Extremity Rehabilitation. ATI has provided us with further resources and our team looks forward to advancing our Hand Care programs,” said Laura Ruppenthal, OTRL, CHT, Co-founder of Excel Rehabilitation Services and Regional Director, ATI Physical Therapy.
Recognized for exceptional results, the motivating staff at ATI provides personalized treatment plans in an upbeat and fun atmosphere. The state-of-the-art clinics are welcoming and attractive. ATI provides complimentary injury screenings, transportation services for those with medical need, and new appointments within 48 hours.
ATI began with one clinic in Willowbrook, IL in 1996. The practice has continued to flourish by distinguishing itself in the industry and continually improving and expanding its services. A few examples:
• The largest employer of athletic trainers in the nation, ATI’s Sports Medicine program provides on-site athletic training services for universities, high schools, clubs, and professional athletic teams.
• The F.I.R.S.T. ™ work conditioning program has successfully returned more than 10,000 injured workers to their careers over the past 10 years, earned international recognition for its results, and has been published in over 35 studies.
• Unique in the industry, ATI has a dedicated in-house Research Department to improve rehabilitation outcomes through basic science, transitional research, and evidence-based medicine.
• ATI’s proprietary Electronic Medical Record (EMR) platform uses standardized clinical tools (pre, concurrent, and post-treatment) to inform treatment planning and post-discharge. Aggregate EMR data is used for research studies and clinical quality improvement.
• ATI remains committed to giving back to local and global communities. The ATI Foundation, a non-profit organization, provides funding and resources to physically impaired children. ATI MissionWorks supports healthcare mission trips worldwide in areas where there is a need.
Named “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, ATI is one of the first physical therapy companies in the country to be awarded URAC Core Accreditation, a mark of distinction that recognizes ATI’s commitment to quality health care.
For more information or to make an appointment at ATI Physical Therapy, please visit www.ATIpt.com or call 1-855-MY-ATIPT.
# # #
ATI Physical Therapy is the largest operator of comprehensive outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation clinics unified under one name. Based in Bolingbrook, Illinois, ATI has over 250 locations in eight states: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware. ATI’s mission is to “exceed customer expectations by providing the highest quality of care in a friendly and encouraging environment.”