Pints & Politics is a series of engaging discussions with federal, state, and local officials. These happy hour afternoons allow an opportunity for our members at every level – whether a new employee, young entrepreneur, or business executive – to make connections and discuss business issues with our local elected officials and other business people in a casual setting.
2018 Pints & Politics Events:
April 23, 2018 – State & Federal Dignitaries
Confirmed Legislative Guests:
- U.S. Representative Jack Bergman
- State Senator Wayne Schmidt
- State Representative Larry Inman
- State Representative Curt VanderWall
- State Representative Daire Rendon
- Brandon Fewins, District Director, U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow
- Chelsea Boeve, District Representative, U.S. Senator Gary Peters
$10 Chamber Members
$20 Non-Chamber Members
Registration is required – Click here.
2018 Pints & Politics Is Made Possible By:
2018 SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE. Contact Jill May at email@example.com for more details.