The 2016 Nominations are open from January 18 – January 29
Nominations are closed. Check out who has been nominated by clicking here.
Who should I nominate?
Any company that meets the criteria and one that you would like to see honored in knowing they were nominated for the Chamber’s Hagerty Small Business of the Year Award.
What does it take to nominate a company?
It only takes a few minutes to submit your nominations. We only ask for the company name, the main contact, their email and phone number. The nominee will receive a letter letting them know they were nominated and who nominated them. They will have the choice to apply and move further in the process, but they will be very honored knowing that you took the time to nominate them for this prestigious honor.
Why should I nominate a company?
We all do business every day with some of the best companies in this region. Why not show your appreciation and let them know that you noticed their greatness. Even if the nominee doesn’t move to the next level to apply, they will be thrilled to know that you nominated their business!
Listen to the following Chamber Member about the importance of nominating companies for the Small Business Celebration:
- Must be a for-profit business headquartered in the Chamber’s five-county service area
- Employ no more than 150 full-time employees
- A minimum of three years in business
- A visible commitment to good business practices
- Growth and/or sustainability in the number of employees and/or sales
- A history of good employee relations and community service
- At time of application, must be a member of the Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Cannot currently be in an appointed leadership position at the Chamber
- CEO/President will be available for all required events