This year’s Fall Leadership Grand Traverse Class is the 30th group to complete the program, which boasts more than 800 graduates. Members of the newest Leadership Grand Traverse Class, and their professional affiliations, include:
TJ Andrews – The Watershed Center Grand Traverse Bay
Daniel Baker – First Community Bank
Kayla Condon – Events North
Lyndsay Douglass – Munson Healthcare
Michael George – Traverse Bay Area Intermediate School District
Scott Hermann – Traverse City State Bank
Tony Jerome – Northwestern Mutual
Ryan Kriesch – Boy Scouts of America – President Ford Council
Mark Liebling – Northwestern Michigan College
Eric Lingaur – Bay Area Transportation Authority
Stephanie Pierce – Cherry Capital Foods
Lindsay Raymond – Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge PC
Charles Sole – Hallmark Construction Inc.
Renee Sovis – Yen Yoga & Fitness
Emily Townsend – Tyson Foods Inc.
Conni Weese – Passageways Travel/ALTOUR American Express
Matt Wiliford – Traverse Area District Library
Dave Wilsey – Century 21 Northland
The Chamber also thanks 2015 Day Session Chairs for Leadership Grand Traverse for their time and commitment to the LGT program. They include:
- State and Local Government – Kent Wood, Director of Government Relations for the Traverse City Area Chamber and the Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance.
- Local Economy – Laura Galbraith, Executive Director of Venture North.
- Health and Human Services – Mary Marois, Director (retired) of Grand Traverse/Leelanau Department of Human Services.
- Education – Jason Jeffrey, Asst. Superintendent of the Traverse Bay Area Intermediate School District.
- Arts & Culture – Leslie Donaldson, Director – Interlochen College of Creative Arts at Interlochen Center for the Arts.
- Natural Resources – Marsha Clark, Director of Programs for the Grand Traverse Conservation District.