The Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce believes in earning and maintaining a strong image and reputation among all our stakeholders-our members, our communities, our elected officials, and our partners. Our benefits and services will only be as good as our current and prospective members perceive them. For this reason, we will incorporate our values into messages and actions that we sincerely believe in. We will adhere to these values as a means to establish trust and a confidence in our community role.
Values—What We Believe In:
- Integrity – We will state our positions and agendas clearly and confidently. We will be consistent and keep our commitments.
- Resourcefulness – We will continually foster awareness of the Chamber as an effective resource for business development and holistic prosperity in our communities.
- Inclusiveness – We will embrace the rich diversity of our region and its businesses.
- Leadership – Remaining true to our role as the business leader in our five-county region, we will strive for continuous and sustainable improvements in our region-in business, in culture, in arts, education and in our partnerships.
- Advocacy – We are committed to our members and partners to be an advocate for business and for issues that reflect our values and vision as the Chamber.
- Vision – We will take time to pause to envision a future for our region as it should be.
The Chamber’s mission is to serve its members and community by providing services that promote the economy and protect the environment, making this region a better place to live, work, play, and raise a family.