MEET THE CANDIDATES – STATE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
EACH CANDIDATE WAS ASKED THE SAME QUESTIONS. CLICK ON EACH DISTRICT’S PHOTOS TO VIEW THEIR RESPONSES TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- What are one or more specific examples of pro-business issue(s) that you will champion if elected?
- What is one area of government that impacts business where you would support increased investment in state spending of tax dollars?
- What is one specific area of government that impacts business that you would reform or reduce state spending of tax dollars?
- What are your views on education funding in Michigan, specifically K-12 per pupil funding and the funding of early childhood programs?
- Are there specific areas of state regulation you will try to reform when you get to Lansing?
- How can the state improve the protection and enhancement of our natural resources in northern Michigan?
- What role should the state play in economic development in northern Michigan?
Click on each district’s photos to view their responses.