- June 4th, 2014
- No Comments
The Chamber’s Young Professionals continue to build their programming and resources, including the recent launch of a new website. Its features include:
- New 2014 Young Professionals program and committee information for current and prospective YPs, and their employers.
- Links to the YP social media pages including YP Facebook and YP blog posts.
- A YP events and resources page.
- An online “contact us” form to join or submit inquiries.
- A list of 2014 YP Committee members and committee program leaders.
- Updated Chamber branding and YP photos.
You can check out the new YP website by clicking here.
The Young Professionals are also excited to announce the launch of the new YP Insider program. It’s a retention/recruitment initiative designed to complement the group’s popular YP Connect program that offers professional connections and insight. The new Insider program is described as a “connection of lifestyle” service where current YPs will offer new or prospective members advice on things outside the professional realm, such as information on day-care options, available churches or places of worship, shopping information, where to dine out, recreational opportunities and more. YPs will be able to share their experiences about what they love most about Northern Michigan, and help incoming professionals make a smooth transition to the region.
The Chamber is proud of the efforts of the Young Professionals group to reach out to new and prospective residents of Northern Michigan and help them transition to the region. To take advantage of the new YP Insider program or get involved, contact the new online portal by clicking here.